You can terminate by logging into Selfcare as shown below:
When you log in to selfcare, this will be the primary screen. Select MANAGE PLAN to go to the following page:
You wish to request that the service be terminated.
Customers who want to terminate their Time internet service can do so by calling 1800-18-1818 or emailing [email protected]. We will send you a cancellation form, which you must complete and return to the same email address.
Please bear in mind that we require a one-month notice of cancellation, and we will process your request within seven (7) working days of receipt.
Otherwise, customer can also click here to adjust their service or simply cancel their subscription here
Here are some important considerations for clients who want to discontinue their subscription.
- Any cancellation request must be sent at least 30 days in advance.
- If you discontinue your subscription, you will be charged a minimum of RM500 in early termination fees OR the remaining contractual months in early termination fees.
- As a result, throughout the duration of the contract period mentioned in the Terms & Conditions accompanying the Services subscription (s).
- We will contact you if your subscription is less than three months old to arrange for the return of your optical network unit (ONU), router, and DECT phone.
- Refunds will be given by bank transfer in Malaysian Ringgit (RM).
- Within 90-180 days after the last bill date, refunds will be processed and sent to the account owner.
- The submission will be rejected if the form is not completed. In addition, 30 days will be calculated from the updated submission date.