How To Terminate Maxis Fibre (Online / Walk-in Maxis Center)
Do you want to change experiences and try services from others like Unifi? Don’t worry because today we will share with you how to terminate your Maxis Fibre.
How to Terminate Maxis Fibre
For Maxis Fibre customers who are satisfied and happy with the services received, don’t worry as we only want to provide alternatives for you if you are interested and have a desire to switch to other services provided besides Maxis Fibre. Well as you all know, most of us would think, if we want to terminate Maxis Fibre we need to go to the Maxis counter, right? Not necessarily. So we will explain to you two ways to terminate your Maxis Fibre online and also through the Maxis counter.
#1 Terminate Maxis Fibre Online
Well for the first method is for those who do not like long queues and this is the easiest way to do it online.
- Go to Web Portal Maxis.
- After opening the site, you will need to sign in to your Maxis account.
- If you are a new user, you can make a new registration by clicking “First Time User”
- When you have finished login, you need to find and click “View my invoice/ Pay Bills” to review all your unpaid and outstanding balance.
- Click on your most recent invoice.
- You can make payments by clicking “Proceed”.
- Your outstanding bill payment can be done in a variety of methods including using your credit card or through your preferred FPX Bank such as Maybank2u.
- After making a payment, you can check the status of your payment by clicking on “View Payment History”.
- Then, click on the “Get Support” then dial the number in “Give us a call” to contact Maxis directly.
- Wait for your call to be welcomed by Maxis, and once connected, you need to explain to them that you intend to terminate your Maxis Fibre service.
- Finish your Maxis Fibre Terminate process.
#2 Terminate Maxis Fibre at the Maxis Counter
- You need to go to the Maxis Counter near you.
- Up there, you need to take the turn number and wait until your turn is called.
- When called, you go straight to the counter and explain your intention to terminate your Maxis Fibre.
- The operator will request your personal information for verification.
- After that, finish the process of terminating your Maxis Fibre account.
Why do you want to terminate Maxis plan?
A: Switch service providers?
- Poor network quality
- Poor after-sales support
- Limited offering/value added services
- Out of TIME coverage
- Out of country
Here are some suggestion of other broadband plan, then you can subscribe to 🙂
Click on the picture below and it will direct you the website that offered the best internet broadband plan for you, such as Unifi Broadband, Time Internet and Allo City Broadband.
It is hoped that today’s guidance will simplify your business for terminate your Maxis Fibre. If you are a Maxis user who is still using the prepaid method, please read how to share your Maxis credit. If this partnership helps you, don’t forget to share it for the sake of mutual benefit. Good luck.
If you prefer to have a person-to-person live talk with you, then you call 03 5888 8388 or WhatsApp us at 012 368 2222